Monday, May 04, 2009

Check Out My One Time Wood Protector Challenge!!!


Thanks to the Family Review Network, I was introduced to One Time Wood Protection


They wanted to show me how their One Time Wood Protector compares to other brands of wood protector on the market.

It was exciting to get their wood protector challenge in the mail. I must have been denying my inner Scientist because I was in my glory as I set up my work station, put on my rubber gloves and got started. Unfortunately, the challenge only took about 2 minutes. Wahhhh..but the proof is in the pictures so let's get started shall we.

Here is my well, work station....I was set up and ready to go.

I drew a line as they suggested and put one sample on each side. Right away you notice the consistency and the color.

I apologize for the quality of the above picture. My camera's screen is broken so it is hard to get a clear pictures since I burnt out my LCD screen.

One Time asked for a 48 hour comparison. Here it is....

What we can see from this picture:

  • The One Time sample has a gloss that the other doesn't have.
  • The same color, looks quite different.
  • The wood grain loses something with the competitions sample.
The key benefits of One Time are:
  • It protects wood for at least seven years from sun, water, and other elements. Eliminating the need to reapply sealer every one to two years.
  • The product is 100% solids with no solvents, silicone's, oils, water, waxes or VOC's.
  • Penetrates into wood to become part of the wood's cellular structure. One Time does not evaporate or wash away.
  • Covers up to 2 times the square footage per gallon.
The folks over at One Time are offering Maria's Space readers a 10% discount on their first purchase of One Time. Simply use the promotional code "One TIME" when you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further