Sunday, July 03, 2011

Shadow Shot Sunday - July 2, 2011 - Photoshoot For Headband

Shadow Shot Sunday
This week Goddess received a head band from a local merchant I do social media just because. She was looking at the headbands when the shop owner asked her which was her favorite. She said, "yellow" which I must admit shocked me considering there was a pink and a blue one. She loves both of these colors.

Here are some of the shots that I would consider outtakes yet fit perfectly in Harriet's Shadow Shot.

July 1, 2011 model (7)

July 1, 2011 model (9)

July 1, 2011 model (8)

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty girl. I love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:40 PM

    I love this last shot. She looks so happy. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good portraits of this little princess.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so pretty! *envy* :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further