Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bialetti Cookware Makes Me Want To Cook

Is it possible to be in love with pots and pans? No?! Umm...I beg to differ. I am in love!

IMG_4932

As part of a Family Review Network campaign, I was sent a 3 piece "Aeternum" Saute Pans Bialetti.

Description from Bialettishop.com:

Our beautiful "Aeternum" line of cookware combines a beautiful design with modern eco friendly cooking technology for best results.

This 3-piece saute pan set includes:

- 8" (20cm) Saute Pan

- 9.5" (24cm) Saute Pan
- 11" (28cm) Saute Pan

The eco friendly Aeternum cookware line is free of PFOA, free of PTFE and free of Cadmium.

The interior features a new "nano-ceramic" coating which is a water-based coating made of titanium and suspended silicate micro-particles (the main component of glass); one of the purest and most ecological materials in nature. This material resists scratches, abrasions and offers a smooth, compact and uniform surface that makes it easier to clean. The white color provides a unique and extraordinary cooking experience.


The base provides excellent thermal conductivity and guarantees optimum heat distribution resulting in less energy required to maintain desired cooking temperature. The also scratch resistant hi-temp silicone exterior makes this cookware easy to clean.
-
saute pans included: 8", 9.5" & 11"
-
stain resistant white nonstick nano-ceramic interior
-
allows excellent thermal conductivity
-
eco friendly
-
PFOA free, PTFE free, Cadmium free

What I Can Tell You:
The pans are very attractive. There is just something about cooking in red pans that make you feel like you aren't doing a chore. The white interior of the pan makes it very easy to see how your food is cooking and the amount of seasoning you have applied. I loved that part.

My first time using the pans, I gave them a quick wash with some soap and water. Dried it and put it on the stove. I placed cut potatoes and onions in the pan and walked to give one of the kids a bath. As most moms know, I ended up getting back to the stove 15 minutes later (10 minutes after I had expected) and was concerned that there would be a burning or sticking problem. You know how potatoes and onions can tend to do that?! Nothing, a quick stir literally using the handle and swooshing the pan around. No wooden spoon necessary. I was amazed. BTW..the meal was awesome.

The next meal was chicken which unfortunately was not captured on video or photos, sometimes. I was amazed at how much chicken I was able to get into the big saute pan.

The third meal was sausage, eggs with cheese. The eggs needed no spatula to get them out. They literally were dumped from pan to plate! Love it. I felt like a professional chef passing the perfect over easy egg into a plate. The sausage had me concerned because it is that frozen kind and left dark staining at the bottom of the pan. I swipe of the sponge and the staining was gone.

My last meal was green eggs, the only way Handsome likes his eggs (thanks Dr. Seuss). Here is the video of that meal.

Here is the video of me cleaning the pan (in case you have nothing better to do than to watch me rinse out a pan).

So, if that wasn't enough to get you interested in getting back in the kitchen how about the fact that these pans are Eco Friendly!


This is the perfect gift for the cook on your holiday list, the bridal shower gift, a couple getting their new house, your kid getting their first apartment.

I would honestly recommend this product to everyone and will.

BTW...I also love this product from Bialetti which is also a perfect holiday gift with a perfect holiday price. Only $39.95.



Now, that is a really nice gift. Look for Bialetti on my 2010 Holiday Gift Guide if you need the link in the next few weeks.

Disclaimer: I received a three piece pan set from Bialetti through Family Review Network

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:01 AM

    LOL U know why!!

    Those pans are really nice! I love the red with the white stove.

    Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clary,
    They are beautiful and seriously I have used them every day since getting them. I even used the smallest saute pan to heat up soap just because I wanted to use it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further