Monday, July 05, 2010

Blue Monday - Random Blue

While there is nothing to be Blue about this Blue Monday I have tons of blue pictures.


While at the hospital, my husband took my kids to the store and let them pick out toys. Here is the castle my daughter selected.

June 24, 2010

Here is my little family enjoying a carnival ride last weekend.
June 26, 2010 (63)
The Dragon Face

Carnival Blue - My son looks unhappy but it was a mere moment. He loved it.
Carnival Fun?

Carnival Flags
June 26, 2010

8 comments:

  1. You DO have many examples of blue, Maria. I think your son looks as if he's deciding what to do next!

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those shots are adorable and priceless. Happy Monday!

    BM~Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are cute, they must have loved the carnival. I hope you are recovered from your hospital stay! Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute photos. Loved them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed visiting you today for all your random blues. Greta pictures priceless memories.I love company so come by for a visit when you get the time. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:49 PM

    The dragon picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of beautiful examples of blue.
    How wonderful of your hubby to take the kids to get something new while you were in the hospital.
    I love the picture of them on the ride at the carnival, hubby looks great in blue - of course he looks good to begin with. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further