Monday, March 01, 2010

Because I Like Being Involved!



Woot! I have become a Tropicana Juicy Insider.

I love OJ. It is our first line of defense when one of us is starting to feel something that could potentially turn into a cold, sore throat, ear ache or more.

Have you guys heard of the Tropicana Juicy Rewards program? It is awesome!

Whenever you purchase a container of Tropicana Juice, you will find codes under the cap.

Go to the Tropicana Juicy Rewards site and registered (takes 2 minutes) then start entering your codes.

With each code you are warranted points.
With these points you can put them toward anything from free admission to a museum to money of Adidas products to, 10% off massages, or donate your points to save the Rainforest. All for using something you are using anyway, Tropicana juice!

No juice in your fridge at the moment? That's OK, get started by entering this code immediately after registration for 1 reward point, courtesy of Mom Central and Tropicana: MOMCE-NTRAL.



"I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review."

2 comments:

  1. I love Tropicana! It's the only OJ we drink in my house... always pulp-free. Might have to check this out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Tropicana, it is the only one we buy if we don't make our own. We love it because it's the only one that tastes as close to what we make from the home grown Florida oranges here.
    We also are enrolled in the Juicy Rewards program and I follow Tropicana on Twitter. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further