Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've Become An Ambassador for The View


About 8 years ago a friend of mine got tickets for The View and asked me if I wanted to go. I wasn't really interested because whenever I watched it seemed it was a show about a bunch of woman who talked over each other and I am not one of those chick chicks. I don't love sitting in a room full of women who all want to talk at the same time, preferring to be with a smaller group of women who give each other the floor once in a while.

Fast forward a few years and The View became the show I loved to hate. Sherri Shepherd and Whoopi make me want to watch the show. 

I love Sherri and how quiet, nice and real she seems and Whoopi, well that women is just funny. Love her and her calm demeanor and annoyed face whenever one of the others is on a tangent.  

So when I saw that Mom Central was looking for Ambassadors for the show I applied. I didn't believe that I would be accepted because I wrote that this was the show I loved to hate. 


Well, they accepted me and I am proud to post my official Ambassador banner.


So, in the coming weeks look for information about The View from yours truly.

This week's schedule includes, Chandra Wilson and Bernadette Peters. Check the schedule here for a full description.
There is a sweepstakes running on Mom Central where one winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to New York City to watch a taping of  "The View"!  You can enter until February 28th for your chance.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.

4 comments:

  1. But it's still a show where they talk over each other...so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Sherri, but I wish she had stayed on Less Than Perfect and not joined the View!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be interesting... since it's a bunch of opinions that make the show, its cool they pick opinionated people like bloggers!

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you... I'm like you. I really love Sherri & Whoopi they are both funny and interesting, and I too, love Whoopi's facial expressions. I hope you get all kinds of really cool stuff from them and I hope you get another chance to see the show live!
    WooHoo for YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further