Saturday, January 09, 2010

Self Portrait Sunday - January 9, 2009

If you are new to the meme, welcome. To find out why I began Self Portrait Sunday, see my first post here.ReesSpace
The rules are simple. Just post a picture of yourself linking back here. Hope to see your beautiful faces.


Well, I am back with some quick photos I took today. Ignore the hat head, I am living in a beanie these days also I have a mysterious rash all over my neck and torso. After researching I believe it is an antibiotic reaction because it started a day after I stopped taking my meds. My doctors office confirmed and if it gets worse or spreads I am supposed to go back in two days. It seems to be clearing up very slowly so hopefully I can save the $150.00 doctor charge.

Using Sketch mode in Picnik
Picture 653

Cross Processed
Picture 654

With No Photo Editing
Picture 646

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Maria!

    I went with the sketch look myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:44 PM

    I love the sketch look. First thing I noticed were your eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fredamans, Thanks for playing and loved your sketch.

    Clary, Me too! Love that they look so damn big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sketch makes you look like an undead princess! Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you look amazing in all three photos, and I happen to agree with Clary... the sketch look is fantastic - those HUGE eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further