Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday

Mellow Yellow Monday brings the highlights of my life! My two babies sitting in front of a bunch of dying Black Eyed Susans. Notice the shorts on the boy child and the white on the girl! I always put them in bright, easy to find colors when we go somewhere crowded. I need to be able to spot them easily before my heart has a chance to drop. It only takes a second but if they are more than an arms length away they are too far. Poor kids are going to be narotic.

3 comments:

  1. your kids are so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great picture... The contrast is so pretty.
    I'm sure they will be fine. I used to dress my boys alike, that way if one disappeared, I could point to the other one and say, (of the lost one) "He looks like this one, only bigger/smaller."
    They outgrew that pretty quick, but it worked great when we took our first vaca to Disney World.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further