Saturday, June 06, 2009

Self Portrait Sunday - Week 3

Come on, admit it, you look through your photo albums or computer folders and see very few photos of yourself. Maybe it is because, like me, you are usually behind the camera. Or maybe, it's because you never feel you look good in photos so you tell everyone, "don't take any of me."

Join me, putting up your self portrait shots every Sunday. There is only one rule. Link back to me so I can come visit you. I would really love seeing some participants so come and play.

This is my Octo Mom shot!

These pictures were all taken with a borrowed Samsung. Check out the review here


As I stated in my review, the camera has a beauty feature which I used to take all of these. Notice the creamy skin? Yeah, no that's not me, that's the fabulous camera with a little Picnik Ortonish feature added. Love the affect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further