Sunday, June 28, 2009

Manic Monday Meme Madness


This week we headed to a farm and spent a couple of hours. The kids love it because beside the animals and a wood train for them to climb on, there is a sand box to sit in. We have a sand box but it the kind you stand at and play. Kids love getting dirty.Play along with Mellow Yellow Monday by clicking here.
Whenever I see a batch of daisy I think of The Magic Garden.
Damn I loved that show when I was little. We miss you Paula & Carole.

For Blue Monday I am submitting my first batch of hand made jewelry. Blue is my favorite color so I noticed most of the jewelry I am designing, centers around the color blue.
Monday Crazy question : Likes Or Dislikes

1. what would you say is your biggest blessing ? My two beautiful babies.

2. do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for?? I do shop online but mostly it is virtual window shopping and it is no one thing.

3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded? Rhiannon & Sara by Stevie Nicks. Anything Fleetwood Mac makes me long for my childhood.

4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact?? I would watch very closely. I wouldn't like it. Obviously if I know they are a pedophile they must be registered so I would tell everyone I know to be very aware. I don't believe in witch hunts. What kind of action can you take? Bang on their door with shovels and pitchforks, shouting devil words and thrusting up fists? We can't force anyone out of town but we can pay attention and know what they are up to all the time.

5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be. I would like to live somewhere where there is no humidity and the slew of bugs I contend with.

6. what is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!? I don't know enough about every city to say that there is a city that doesn't have a good section.
7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money? Nope. Never.

8. what is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working? These days, make jewelry it changes all the time.

11 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is about daisies, but they sure do make me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answers and you have a beautiful family.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers.. I Love the turquoise jewelry!
    thanks s much for playing along on my Monday crazy questions meme!!!!!
    You have great looking kids!!!
    Lani
    I hope you'll be back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:49 PM

    You have some really cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:22 AM

    I like your B&W - it is odd because I was looking out the window just now at an abandoned toy against the kerb opposite and thinking of taking a shot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice monochrome ...

    Could I ask a favor, could you post your MEMES separately?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely family. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your answers were great and your jewelry is very pretty. Blue is my fav color, too....and turqoise is one of my fav stones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blue jewelry. I like blue stones, too, so I can see why you are attracted to them.

    Enjoyed reading your answers, and I love Fleetwood Mac (saw them in concert years ago).

    Happy Blue Monday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. making jewelry.Well the photo showed a lovely piece.

    My answers are here

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    Fabulous post .
    Have a wonderful week.
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further