Monday, April 13, 2009

Product Review - Beautiful Jewelry from Joolwe




Look at this Sterling Silver Blue and White Cubic Zirconia Heart Pendant!
I received this from Joolwe, isn't it beautiful?

Joolwe.com is an online jewelry store with an amazing assortment of jewelry
for everyone's taste.

The company's philosophy is "we believe online jewelry shopping should be a fun experience."

Really, should there be any other? Shopping online can sometimes be a very scary experience especially when it comes to jewelry. The piece above was one of 9 I was able to choose from.

Before I receive the necklace my thoughts were:

Will it be as pretty as the photo? It was!
Will it look cheap? No way! This is a beautiful piece of jewelry that I have received some great compliments on.
Will it be a decent size? It is hard to size things online! It is really a nice size. Not too big and not to small.

In a Nutshell:
I love silver jewelry. This is the best place to purchase beautiful silver jewelry but also amazing gold and stunning gemstones. Whether you are looking for necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets or pendants, you will find them here.

Also, check out their jewelry blog here.


Hit the button below to see the stunning Elle collection they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further