Saturday, January 03, 2009

Saturday Six



1. Have you ever been asked to speak in front of an audience? If so, what was the occasion and how do you feel you did?

I used to speak in front of an audience all the time. I was about 26 year old working for a beauty school. Part of my job was to do high school career days, orientation night and various presentations. It wasn't hard to do at the time. I felt no stress but now I couldn't even imagine doing this.

2. If you were asked to appear on David Letterman’s show, do you have a “Stupid Human Trick” you could perform?

I can roll my tongue side ways, in half, in a tiny little straw.

3. If you were asked to be in a circus, would you be more comfortable as a clown, a trapeze artist, a tightrope walker, a juggler, an animal trainer, or the ringmaster?

Ummm....I don't think I could do any of these. Maybe a clown. Acting crazy with a face full of make-up can't be too hard.


5. How old were you the first time you visited a circus? How did you like it?

I was 2 or 3 and in the pictures I look very horrified.

6. How often would you describe your real job as a “circus?” Do you think it seems to be getting more or less like a circus?

No, I wouldn't consider my life to be a circus at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further