Friday, January 09, 2009

Contemporary Portrait - 2nd Week

Contemporary Portrait
Click the button above to be taken to Contemporary Portrait

Contemporary Portrait starts every Friday, 8:00 PM (PST). Just post any portrait shots you or other people took. Post it in your blog and link back to I'm In Culture Shock.

Here is my baby girl Goddess wearing her Cinderella attire from her Aunt Gabrielle. I love working with black, white and blue. Whenever my kids wear blue I usually try to take a few pictures in black and white, accenting the blue. Love it!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:54 AM

    She's like a Cinderella...
    Great photo editing :) . I wish I knew how to do this effect :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about the same thing as Bintang :o)

    Although a bit grumpy she's a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a really beautiful photo of your daughter. I love the way you edited the photo too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vwey adorable - I see a fun girl there. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you edited it. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling :) I love selective coloration too! She looks like you interrupted her royal good time ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further