Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Goddess's 2nd Day Of Pre-School

Tuesday was the Goddess' very first day at pre-school and she did fab!

Mom on the other hand was a bit of a mess.

I can't say I was worried, just a little melancholy that my baby was going to leave me for 2.5 hours, two days a week.

Her dad and I were sure that she would have fun, we also were sure that she wouldn't miss us, her brother is in the same place so they would have each other.

From the moment she woke up at 7:00 she was ready for school. She wanted to get dressed right away and we had to keep reminder her that school wasn't open yet.

She asked about 15 times before 9:00 "can we please go to school now."

Unfortunately it rained so I was unable to get any good pictures of her going in. I took some but I am not happy with any. My husband was with us and I always feel silly whipping out the camera every second.

Bad Mommy moment - I had promised her that she would be getting a balloon. We had brought one on Monday for her brother's first day and she asked for one the whole day. I promised her that I would get her one on HER first day. Since it was her first day, I refused to leave town. Honestly, I doubt I will be leaving for the next 2 months).

I walked into the class and both my kids ran over to hug my legs and say hello. My son was first, followed by the Goddess. Her first words...."Hi mommy, where's my balloon?"

We did go out to get one right after but how awesome would it have been if I had walked in with it???!!!

Here are the few I did manage to get.

Heading to school in the pouring rain.

Dropped off, took pictures and she sat right down to play

Finally, getting a balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further