Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

So the past two days have been hell.

Things are tough when the only paycheck is from self employment.

We have been strapped for the past 3 years but lately things have been a little tougher. It could be the economy, it could be we don't really know how to budget, it could also be that there is a lack of communication on the bread winner's part of what the REAL picture is.

All I know is this; as someone who tries to always see the sunny side of things it gets a little scary when I am told that I just might have to sell my engagement ring to keep the house.

Ahhh...at least we are healthy I remind myself as I knock on wood.

Things can only get better.
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


Here is my silver lining, last night while meeting with an insurance broker who was nice enough to spend 2 hours speaking with me while knowing he would not be selling me anything (check for his business link on my side bar very soon), he noticed that my accountant made a humungo shall we say FUCK UP on out taxes. You see in April we were informed that instead of receiving a refund we were going to own the price of a mid size car. Well, this insurance broker took the time to pour over my tax return while we spoke and noticed a huge error on my accountants part. So, to make an already long story short, my taxes will need to be amended and we WILL be receiving a refund on the money we struggled for the past 4 months to pay!!!!

Dare I say it; HALLELUJAH and AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:40 PM

    OMG...that is AWESOME! So glad that things worked out regarding your taxes. Every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further