Sunday, July 13, 2008

Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Review-YUMMY




Yesterday, UPS pulled up and delivered a shipment from Country Bob. Now, maybe you have never heard of Country Bob but I am here to tell you that you are missing out.

Inside the box were two bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, courtesy of my new best friend Al, from Country Bob's.

Having already thawed out two steaks, I turned my smiling face up towards the heavens and just knew it was going to be a good day.

Don't know about you people, but for me, it's all about the smell. So as soon as I opened up the box, I whipped one of the bottles out and opened it. YessirreeBob or in this case Country Bob, that was going to be some tasty sauce.

I love steak and I love sauce so really, is it any wonder that I was in heaven?

The sauce is really thick and smells wonderful. The bottle says it would be great on steak, chicken, ribs, fries, fish, I can't imagine much it wouldn't be great on.

Great flavor, great consistency, great aroma, and great price. My husband's quote, "that Country Bob Sauce is really, really good!" Coming from a guy who doesn't like steak...that says something.

Pictures of my dinner and I think I did Country Bob proud.


The bottles go for $4.00 and a case is only $38.00. I will be ordering my case this week.

Check out Country Bob's Website for many more recipes and other products like BBQ sauce, seasoning salt, spicy sauce, and more.

THE BEST BBQ Spareribs YOU WILL EVER TRY!
Ingredients:
4 pounds lean-well trimmed spareribs
3 cups Country Bob's Barbecue Sauce
3 T. Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
2 tsp. Country Bob's Seasoning Salt
1 tsp. black pepper

Directions:
Brown ribs on both sides and put in a 4-quart roasting pan. Season ribs with seasoning salt. Mix BBQ Sauce, All Purpose Sauce, and pepper together in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil Pour over browned ribs and cover. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Baste ribs with sauce. Remove cover and increase heat to 350 degrees for last 1/2 hour. Serves 6 to 8.

More recipes like this can be found at countrybobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further