Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Exorcism Didn't Take

Yesterday was my angel baby's Baptism. I was hoping for some big turning point, like this morning she would wake up and be cured. Nope, she is still a nails on chalkboard, hair pulling, bundle of banshee girl. She was cute in my Christening dress (looks good for a 39 year old dress) and her big round eyes, little rose bud mouth, dark hair and firmly curled fingers but man can this girl scream???!!! At the church you would think it was a full fledged exorcism the way she screamed and carried on. Looking around I noticed all of the sympathy glances from all of the other parents as they cradled their sleeping angels while my two competed for lead opera singer. Oh well, what can I say at least she looked adorable and was blessed by the church. The party was fun; kind of like a wedding where you don't really get to enjoy your food, don't spend enough talking to everyone, and the day flies by with a few problems but in the end lots of love where you wish you could do it again and really enjoy it this time.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 PM

    Damn.....now thats a man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie. Thanks for stopping by my site a while back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:02 PM

    I dunno, Kracker. I mean he's kinda good looking, but REALLY we couldn't get him to button that top button????? The chick in the pink tank top, now THAT's a woman!! Gggrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Hey Girl,
    How cute is your baby! Theresa forward me your blog addy so I though Id check it out and drop you a line. You’re a very creative writer. I think blogging is an excellent outlet don’t you? Congrats on your daughters christening. Hope all is well.
    Peace & love
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to talk to you further